重病

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 0 留言
living in ipoh city... v haven't been told any bad news from our malacca relatives
i supposed they dun wan us to worry much
until my parents received a call from our aunts.... 大姑,三姑etc...
mention tat 二姑got serious sickness ward in hospital on 28/29 mac lik tat

as i still duno bout anything yet...
as i busy practising my car for my test on 1st april
with a feeling of excited tat im gonna hav my license yippee....

however... happiness end...as soon.. on the 30/3/2009
our beloved 二姑 passed away
v told tat she having a cold n keep shaking on tat day ...morning 5.15am itself
something hav took her away...
to somewher far beyond the sky
sob...

on that day i having my driving with my instructor... i saw a dead dog lying on the roadside
almost cross over it...
i felt something bad muz hav happened
till i received mum;s call
n mum helped me postponed my test T_T
15th april ...
on tat night... the electric broken down
tat xiao tenaga nasional ... 放飞机
made us hot lik xiao n kena mosquitoes bit.. till xiao oso
many frenz comfort me n i reli appreciate their help too thx guys

1st april my aunt funeral...
all reli cried alots... eyes red red... can seen upon each n everyone eyes...
but man doesnt cry o drop tears
however our aunt;s hubby cried on the last day
pity nerh =(

aunt may u bless us when u reached heaven...

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB