⑦号黑日

Thursday, March 12, 2009 0 留言

7-3-09
today went to HUANG TING for dinner as usual =.=
the day was as bad as i cant imagine
it was raining heavily...
so when i rush out from the car...
klessly... i bang the door of the car without noticing my hand was there
i still dint notice my hand in the car...
and i still wanna pull out my hand=.=
"ei... wat happen? i cant take off my hand from the car" thinking
i still starring at my hand tat stuck in the car door
i felt tat my hand numb numb... no feeling anything
when i take off my hand fromthe car...
my hand was stick with DIRT... n sratches here n there...
as the picture above... was the 1st day i kena...
before that i hav clean the wound at HUANG TING using ice
pain sia... i wanna tahan my tears from dropping down...
however... i still cant hold back the tears of mine
reli fish.. let my cousin n her bf ,aunt saw me cried...
T_T

and above the pic as u seen is yday 11th i took geh
it turn dark green... my below of the tumb got 3 needle poke=.=
pain nerh
the sequence of the colour...
red-pinky> dark purple> dark green> fungus lol....

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB