Cried almost one week jor

Thursday, April 16, 2009 3 留言
these few days...
i really shocked and cant sleep well....
everytime i will woke up myself before my alarm rings...
and everytime i cant sleep again
i keep dreaming the thingsss
i keep on thinking what is it goin on?
mayb i felt pressure on it...

many people said u'll b happy if many ppl wan to chase u
many fans? is it good o bad
is really not my favourite stuff at all
it just cause me more pressure on it...

... ....
i
just cant express my whole feeling inside this blog ady

i couldnt tell all whos those person~
one thing i could say is...

i
will
never
get
into
these stuff anymore

i will not wanna b love o like anyone!

however.. this few days i keep on missing on somebody...
aiks...

why...
why... why...

i wanna faster go to kl study arh...
i dunwan to stay at ipoh...
SUCH A SAD PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn~ my tears keep falling
my heart reli pain...
heart kena cucuk with seratus jarum tajam
T_T
why i hav these feeling
i reli thought tat i wont fall into this aaa

aaa

3 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB