9/12/08

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 0 留言
During the talk at Syuen Hotel..
My stomach pain like... zzz
and i was feeling cold...
(i tahan till the end...i cant yell i cant shout!~)

i dint know that Syuen hotel is such a cold place...
Why i forget to bring my jacket!! ugh!

When i get back to my home...
I helped out abit of the painting of the gate...LAST gate...~
but i couldnt help much lerhx...
as my stomach pain~~
and i started to feel faint....

ish
ish
ish

At night, I met back with one guy ...(msn larhx)
guy from kelatan
tat time he chased me...
however he got rejected by me...
i was really sorry 4 him XD
we talked back together but i found out that...
not much things to talk with him...
i was really scared at that moment...
because i think i have hurt him deep
luckily he told me that... he really forgotten?
is this fake?
haih... watever larhx..
over is over right?

now he's studying at mmu
for engineering course
walau same with my kor haha..XD
but not the same course ...

anyway i should wish he good luck larhx...
hope we still friend~

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB