Piece of my mind...

Friday, November 12, 2010 2 留言
*I'm searching for the "U"...*
I really don't understand you...
the more we stay together and the more minutes we see each other continuously...
i just felt that the more i couldn't understand u...

sometimes
i felt sweet with you...
but
i felt bitter with you...
when
u lost your words to me...

You kept say me
like crying baby
like play pattern...

U even ask me
Stop play pattern...
Stop kept cry...

Partner,
do u know why i cry?
do u even ask why i cry?

did you ever come forward to comfort me?

you just walk quietly beside me...
and wait till i give u respond
only you will start to talk to me...
and you just want to forget what u have done to me...

few times i put my face down {面子}
and say the bad stuff of you...
hoping you won't do that to me...
u just say... is your problem...
and tell me that i also like that...

i admit it too.. i try to change ...
better than u...
have u change?
i told u please don't treat me and talk to me just like ur normal friend of BOYS
but u just can't change...

tell me when could you just put down ur face
and say sorry with your true heart?

i have been patiently waited for u ...
and today u went back to hometown...
u also treat me like this...
and after i close the door ...
i cried... and it flow just like that...
my heart have swept away because
it have been broken many times...

i really can't count how many times
have i been cried...
behind of u..
in front of u...
even beside of u...

after each times
i always need to find back my heart...
and paste it with a gum...

my heart is just fragile
that i never thought it could be...
even though i look just strong and cool
but you will never know what i'm thinking of...

after so many argument
which i and u been through

i realize i too care of u...
each movement.. each words that u treat me...
i will remember always...



2 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB