Walau whats all these patches!?

Thursday, June 11, 2009 0 留言
yday night i keep turning n scratching n felt something abnormal
happen to me... so the next day when i woke up coz couldnt sleep well at night
i saw red red big patches around me the hands legs... thigh...
i shocked when seeing me lik this...
so i ask ling... n xueyin too
both of them thought is fong mo o blabla
even got ppl said allergic to alcohol? dengue?
dun xiao la kai kor...
but thx to him oso.... bringing me to wangsa maju to seek for a doctor
T_T but i waited at least 3 hours... keep itchy here n there.. still beh tahan~

then when in consult my doctor... he so funny
keep saying terbalik words
=.= gek sei me! n scare ling~ coz he said haha... will spread... lolxx~~
however wont laa he said i mayb touch something dirty gua~ o got worms?
so he ask me u wan injection o eat medicine
i ask how much is it? will it pain?
then he said nowadays the teenagers so 8 n many Q lolx
then he reply me .. said.. sure pain~~ v PAIN one...
sweat larhh=.=''
however pain reli got la... i kept laughing dint cry....
then as the needle go in my meat meat...
the bloood spurted out.. coz i cant help of laughing ~~~
haha... really syok in the clinic...
1st time hav so syok seeking doctor ^^
then i got many ubat ubat makan T_T wuuwuuhelp~~

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB