Eeee duno is bad luck onot...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 0 留言
Today becoz meow asked ling to borrow the laptop to play xdo
lolx... so i came to skul with her early in the mornin at 10 something
alright i nevermind coz this week got fund raising from other society
and i made one hp accesorries with my named as keimi
i was rushing my time for my tutorial class CHOW T_T
so dint choose well and after made it... feel regret with the E alphabet looks sux
lolx

so after i chose it n paid it... i ask ling take for me ...
my watch needle have point 12.02pm
gosh! gonna reach bfore 12.05pm T_T
if not scolded by chow
so i ran to M block
phew lucky
but ... really shame... coz tat ben n others all stare at me
however luckily im not the only one who late...
others who late by 12.06pm on wards
got scolded by chow lik mad

chow seem fierce as 1st tutorial class
kowai!!
then when chow checking our sketch book~
my fren got scolded coz dint drew in sketch book
then i started sweat... coz i oso dint drew inside
then i kept thinking what should i do...?
if i dont let chow scold bit n hav mark...
i will die lerrr
so after few ppl .... i gain my bravery n ran to lecture
n keep blabla with reasons n excuses~
n phew he dint scold me
how lucky am i?
mayb im good in talking haha
jkjk~~~ ss la ^^

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB