This morning...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 0 留言



Again i dreamt of them....
my idol Alice9
this time is Nao n Hiroto...
i dreamt i went to a Japanese Music school... lolx kinda odd nerh

i was a new student so the teacher introduce me to my new classmate...
all of them just familiar to me...
and the bell have rang.. [i know this makes no sense... but dream is like tat.. jump here n there]
the next period v nid to go hav songs class? argh watever
so v nid to go to another class to have our next lesson

then i duno why i just ran in the class... n start to be playful n notty...
spoke japanese with those classmate... bi li pa la... blablabla...

when v reached the classroom
i saw that the chair n the table was too close to each other...
eh? how are we gonna go in?
so as my mind gone blank dint think of anything...
i jump Jump up n step on a few table... [haiyo so 粗鲁]
LOOK OUT~ Nao n others idol MENTION
whoa... a fan turning above me almost cut off my head...
so i bend over my body... n "slip" inside the chair... lolx
then i was wondering y i choosen 1st row again =.=
facing the dusty blackboard oh gosh~!
when i was siting at my place... took out "loans of paper" lyrics 0.o
two guy sat bside me respectively
but i dint not care much who are them as the class started...

the teacher use those lyrics ...to tell us what its mean..for every words n setences...
the left guy dint brought his "paper" he look at me...i mean the paper HAHAA!!
i turn my head to him .. erm... forgot to bring ya? [spoke japanese]
"yes... " , Nao.
"Nice to meet u..." hajimemashite...
Nao smilling... lolx...n stare at me..
[wow... he's too cool!!! ]
when the teacher ask us to repeat the meaning of all sentences...
Nao started like show off to me... his head keep on heading close to me..
and translate the lyrics to english...
"Its was a...... Thinking of u... Midnight flow..."
I was startled 0.o and look at him .. and start to talk with him in english XD
"u're crazy... how u speak so fluently?"
"haha... shh... "=.= lame..
"曾说过...樱花..." at this moment i really...daring staring at him 0.0
wasai! "YOU SPOKE CHINESE~??" "hey if the teacher hear u dint obey him... he gonna.."
"哈哈,我们做艺人的怎么不会哦...而且我们顶出名的叻!偶尔要学别的语言啦...", Nao
"你很厉害~~~ 我倒...", me...
At tis time i only notice him is... one of the drummer of alice 9...
coz above the classroom got a small television above...
tat time was showing their performance too... "wah.."

then i turn my head to the right... and i was shock... "hiroto? Why u're here too?"[fake japanese again]

awww intchy... I WOKE UP =.= as mosquitoes are bitting me 0.o ish ish!!!
Miss Them~~~ =3

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB