I miss my school life...

Saturday, February 21, 2009 0 留言
Play facebook recently... after i have played for quite awhile....
My ex-frenz, my teachers, my junior/senior... my sir
came to request me as friend too...
realise that facebook are better than friendster..
as facebook wont have so many unknown strangers come to add u ...

and came to my teacher, Pn. Tan
my teacher advisor of SJAM..
i saw her tagging me in the video of Angklung performance
n actually im not performing at all haha..
at this time i kinda miss them...
longtime dint step in my school to visit teachers n my society nerh...

haih... why i felt so sorry to them geh... T_T
i also started to miss my class teacher...n my old friendz..
although v can still msn or emailing...
however i prefer v in the school uniform and chatting face to face
with different kind of expression n looking...
oh... i just kinda miss them

Hope to see all of them this coming mac ...
Ngiao... taking result nerh... scare!!!! =X

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB