to A wild Girl style

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 0 留言
last few days, i went to saloon
name "O sims"
i want to hav a punky looking hair..
so many hairstylist.. couldnt get what i want
my mum and i hav explained n explain..
how the hairstyle i wan
and the hairstylist hav change one by one to listen what i wan
i think those hairstylist must b mad of us..
coz v open many syarat haha
but i think i wasnt bad than a boy sat bside
that boy i suppose same age as me...
he kept asked tat stylist...
to make his hairstyle lik few singer n artistes...
lik rain and so so...
我情不自禁笑了起来。。。
at last a girl stylist finally knew what i wan...
then started to make my hair...
la la la...~~
half an hour gone..
lastly the stylist helped me to wax my hair...
wax here wax there... hiha...lali...lula..
wala!~ whos this girl....
=3 dun b shock... its me! haha
reli.情不自禁笑了
below are few picture...
pls take a look ~ haha!!
that time the wax not much liao...
chinese new year i will take more...



可爱dun vomit haha


凶恶eMo rox


纯洁so pale...

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB