Sob...sob... T.T

Friday, January 23, 2009 6 留言
Yday i duno whats wrong with me?
after i have watch a hongkong drama...少年四大名捕
acted by lam foong and blablabla
their ending really sad...
their dont hav their own gf in the end of the drama

tat night i lying down on my bed...
rolling here and there...
couldnt sleep at all...
i was thinking...
why i dont have bf
cant i b a normal girl lik others?
hows the feeling of having conflict with bf?
i was wishing tat
one day i could hav one...
and can b same as my fren N her bf...
both hav sweet n sad memories..
i just dont understand why?
mayb is lik a challenge for me
haih... while i was thinking more n more..
i started to cry...
tears dropping one by one...
when will i be getting one ?
that will care bout me..
n think bout me... always

6 留言:

  • Bee Siew said...

    u dun think too sad..
    no bf maybe sometime is better than hav bf..
    just like me..
    and if the guy u already can see the guy show all the tips which like u, u can try u say out to he if u oso like him..
    not only all boy say out and not only all boy be the first to say i love u or i like u..
    u can try be brave to say out ot ur lover..
    just like me!
    but u dont want i dun paksa u lah!
    im just give u comment to push u to do that thing u think u cant do it by ur self!

  • Bee Siew said...

    that not good for me loh!
    I want guy which style not like that..
    now i think i play girl loh!
    i dun wan guy together very long time!
    bcoz long time will give many sad memory like xxx........
    maybe u know i say hu!
    so i dun like that already.....
    dun wan paktor is better...

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB