I felt so disappointed..

Thursday, January 23, 2014 0 留言
The person who I'm with all the while...
The four years we been through ... I thought u should know my behavior and my attitude...
You know I'm an impatient girl.. You know what i hate...
Im really happy to be with u.. You make me smile and laugh..
But till argue and fight you never let me win once...
You be cruel enough to hit me with massive strength.. While i cant hit back u in same way...
You a selfish and non gentleman..
You never know why i can quickly let go on some thing and being patient to stay with u..
Whenever i mention on letting go and be freedom from you.
You would never take it serious that what i said meant hurt a lot from me...
You never try to get me back by apologize what u think that I'm always the one who cause this.. And all fault are lied on me...
You never compliment on me after one year being together... You just know how to pour cold n salty water on me...
have you even treat me as your girl?
Seriously, every-time we fight on same odd thing... Im feeling tired..l you always mention those that i dint want to bring it out... You really tore my heart each time ..
May be we weren't match at all...
We just like water and fire...

This year joined your sister wedding, I really happy that we are one step ahead to marriage...
I get to know more of your family and relatives..
Till now... May be all was just only my imagination.. All was just a fake dream and terrible horror for me.. I think I wont mention it anymore...

If you never know your mistake, Im guarantee  that we are forever friends zone...

0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB