Exhibition Week [C]

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 0 留言


星期一 晚上受到妈咪の来电
“hello?”
“hello, yiting ? mummy here...let me know your timetable for this week.”
“hmm..? (so i told)”
“ i dont know should let you know about this a not...”
“ara....what happen o?”
“ *sobbing sound* popo is in critical condition... and .... .... sob sob..”
“...”[i couldnt hear well sound were deeper then i misunderstood of something]
“ah yi... and... ur.... bro..ther... coming back to ipoh tomoro....”
“oh...*start sob*”
“you wanna go back tomoro morning...?”
"after my practical class then... T_T"

**it was long we had a long and delay chat thru phone...

**after call hang up...

my tears fall off... and it cant stop immediate even the person beside me ask me to be strong ...
but my tears just couldnt stop....

until the tuesday morning...

The girl who wore her contact lens as soon as she step out her house...
that morning she wore her spectacles...

Why?
Her eyes was swallow...
but everyone thoughts she had not enough sleep
however that is one of her reason... she couldnt sleep enough...

So sorry i could nt help them for the 2 days plus...

and thanks for those who concern about my granny and my situation ..



0 留言:

 

©Copyright 2011 ❀ Keimi ❀ Diary | TNB